The Explorer Lead is a British-made, strong lead that is lightly cushioned for a comfortable grip.
This, to us, is the most practical and functional lead that we offer. The Explorer Lead is ready for your adventures - to the peak, or just to the park, the Explorer lead takes you there in style.
Featuring a rugged, swivelling trigger-hook for easy connection to your dog's collar or harness, and also benefitting from a discrete traffic handle to secure your pooch close when needed.
The close control handle is particularly useful for dogs that may be reactive to other dogs, people or traffic. Simply grasp the lower handle to create a short leash when needed, or use as a quick restraint.
Need to stow some waste bags or secure your keys? The Explorer Lead also features a handy D-ring attachment too!
Available in a range of tasteful colours to match or complement the rest of your dog's gear.
Proudly manufactured in the UK, exclusive to Mountain Dog.
- Polypropylene webbing with soft-touch cushioning for comfortable grip along the handle and traffic-control handle.
- Discrete traffic-control handle for use as a shorter lead, or a quick restraint.
- D-Ring attachment point near the handle, for attaching pick-up bags or keys.
- Available in a range of colours to match, or complement, the rest of your dog's gear.
- 1 or 1.5m length options to suit your style of walking - perfect lengths to keep your dog secure whatever the breed.
- Strong, commercial-grade stitching.
1 or 1.5m Length Options / 25mm Cushioned Webbing
All of our Explorer range are made from polypropylene webbing.
86mm diecast / nickel-plated trigger-hook for an assured connection.