4.94 / 5.0
Free shipping £39+
A high strength healthcare solution you can rely on - a 100% safe, non-toxic, one-step topical pathogen control spray
Leucillin contains the active ingredient Hypochlorous (HOCl); this is a naturally occurring chemical in the mammalian body produced by white blood cells.
Hypochlorous is one of the most effective and efficient biocides known to man. Whilst being totally safe, it is 300 times more effective than bleach and is almost instant in its effect and bacteria do not develop immunity to it.
Because Hypochlorous is a natural chemical already existing in the body, animals prone is skin sensitively with other products will not suffer any adverse reactions to Leucillin, it is 100% safe to use on sensitive areas such as, cuts and open minor wounds and is completely harmless to be ingested where domestic pets are likely to lick at treated areas
For optimum strength of solution spray twice to clear nozzle, then apply liberally directly on to the area or saturate cotton wool and apply to more sensitive areas.
Delight your dog and your pocket by subscribing to Mountain Dog's mailer.
Get the latest news, products and unique subscriber only discounts